Sunday, 23 March 2014
Causes of Tooth Sensitivity :
It can be due to gum disease, cracked tooth, acid erosion, tooth bleaching, using hard bristle toothbrush etc.
- If your tooth are sensitive, don’t use toothpastes with baking-soda/whitening ones.
- Use desensitizing toothpastes like Sensodyne. Massage it especially on sensitive tooth with your finger. Don’t rinse off immediately.
- You can make use of high fluoride mouthwashes, swish it around teeth for about half a minute. After that no need to use water.
- Until your tooth sensitivity is cured, avoid eating very hot or very cold.
Some Handy Home Remedies for getting relief from tooth sensitivity :
- Sometimes pressing ice cubes over your cheek just above the sensitive tooth can help. If it helps you can repeat it 3-4 times a day. DO NOT apply ice directly to your affected tooth.
- You can mix one tablespoon of mustard oil & one tablespoon of rock salt and massage this paste on sensitive teeth and leave for about 5 minutes. Then rinse with water.
- You can prepare a paste of pepper & salt using lukewarm water and apply it on sensitive tooth for some minutes.
- SALT WATER : You can mix two tablespoon salt in a glass of lukewarm water and swish it in your mouth (for about half a minute) in morning and before bed.
- CLOVE : You can apply some drops of clove oil on your sensitive teeth to get relief from pain.
- GARLIC : You can chew a clove of garlic for 10min followed by rinsing your teeth with salt water.
- ONION : You can chew a piece of onion for some minutes followed by rinsing your teeth with lukewarm salt-water.
If pain still persists, make sure to contact doctor.
P.S. : Prevention is better than cure. So do follow tooth care routine.
- Do not brush your tooth hard while brushing.
- Brush two times a day, before bed at night and in morning. Do not skip brushing before going to bed so as to keep your mouth free of germs and bad odor.
- Make use of baking soda to whiten your teeth. Its effective for whitening teeth. Read more on White Teeth Home Remedies.
Your name is in the mouth of others: be sure it has teeth. ― Howard Tayler
Hi good-looking nature-loving people :)
Its my first time I bought some khadi products and I am going to review it.
Aloe Vera Almond Face Scrub
What it Claims
Remove dead cells, blackheads & impurities which block the pores of the skin. Gives the glowing complexion soft & smooth.
Directions for Use
Apply the scrub on the face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes for drying. Scrub with gentle hands & rinse with water.
Fuller Earth, Almond, Tulsi, Sandalwood Powder, Wheat Germ Oil, Neem, Honey, Walnut Grains, Cream Base.
My Experience with this Face Scrub :
I took enough amount to be applied to cover face and neck. I found that this Scrub is not as grainy as other scrubs are. I continued with the directions mentioned on it. I applied it all over face and neck area and left for 15 minutes. Once it got dried I scrubbed with gentle hands, I found it dint stretch my skin while scrubbing.
It did removed dead cells. Then I washed face with water and pat dried skin with towel (never rub your skin!). I felt it made my skin baby soft :D and i felt the softness for so long.
- Smells good
- Makes Skin Baby Soft
- Not at all harsh on face skin, grains are in appropriate quantity for face.
- Easily application and removal.
- Removes dead cells
- Good Packaging, transparent bottle to see how much product left.
- Large amount of product not required per usage
- Availability. I purchased it from Khadi Gramodyog Bhawan, CP, Delhi.
Will I buy It Again?
Yes I will surely get this face scrub again.
Is it "Does what it claims!" Product?
My Rating : 5/5 (Love)
I recommend this product to everyone :)
Do share your experience in comments.